Data protection notice
Data processing at VERMOP GmbH
The fair handling of your personal data is a special concern of the management of VERMOP GmbH. Data protection is therefore a top priority for us.
In our data protection information, you will learn below how we process personal data in principle and in particular on our websites. We also inform you about your rights under data protection laws.
Personal data is always and exclusively collected in our company on the basis of a relevant legal basis, such as your consent, a contract with you or legal requirements. When collecting data within the scope of the so-called legitimate interest, we apply the highest standards in weighing economic/corporate interests and the fundamental rights and freedoms of the respective data subjects.
The processing of data is always carried out in accordance with the principle of good faith, i.e. we always inform you properly and comprehensively about the conditions and scope of the use of your data – and this in a transparent and comprehensible form.
It is a matter of course for us that we only use data for previously determined purposes and also only store as much and as long as necessary or legally required.
We also regard the technical and organizational protection and security of your data, the guarantee of confidentiality, integrity and availability as core elements of our responsibility.
At firstname.lastname@example.org, we grant you information about your data processed by us at any time, as well as the possibility to correct, delete and object to the processing. Likewise, you have the right to data transfer and the right to address any complaints to the data protection supervisory authority responsible for us (Bayerisches Landesamt für Datenschutzaufsicht, Promenade 18, D-91522 Ansbach) or any other supervisory authority in the European Union.
With this in mind, we hope you enjoy your visit to our website and find it informative.
Your team at VERMOP GmbH
2. General notes and mandatory information
2.1. Responsible entity
Responsible for the processing of data on this website is the
represented by the managing directors Isabel Merkel, Robert Auer, Niels Langer, Dr. Gerhard Friess
Tel. + 49 8105 77889-0
2.2. Data Protection Officer
VERMOP GmbH has appointed as external data protection officer:
activeMind.legal Rechtsanwaltsgesellschaft m.b.H
Potsdamer Straße 3
Tel.: +49 89 919294-900
You can reach the data protection officer by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail at the address given with the addition “DSB VERMOP”.
3. Detailed information about data processing
3.1. Provision of the website
3.1.0. Description and scope of data processing
Each time you visit our website, our system, i.e. the web server, automatically collects information from the system of your calling computer or terminal.
The following data is collected by us in this process:
- Information about the browser type and the version used
- the operating system of the user’s terminal device
- the Internet service provider of the user
- the IP address of the user
- date and time of access
- the previous website from which you accessed our website (referrer URL)
3.1.1. Purpose of data processing
The temporary storage of your IP address by our system is necessary to enable delivery of the website to your device. For this purpose, the user’s IP address must necessarily remain stored for the duration of the session. The storage of the above data in so-called log files is done to ensure the functionality of our website. In addition, we use this data to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems (e.g. for attack detection). An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
3.1.2. Legal basis
The legal basis for the temporary storage of this data and the log files is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR (legitimate interests of us as a website operator in the secure, trouble-free and legally compliant provision of the website).
3.1.3. Duration of storage
The above-mentioned data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended.
In the case of storage of data in log files, this is the case after 7 days at the latest. Storage beyond this period is possible. In this case, the IP address of the user is deleted or alienated by us, so that an assignment of the calling client is no longer possible and the data contained no longer have any personal reference.
3.2. E-mail contact and contact form
3.2.0. Description and scope of data processing
We can be contacted via our contact form and the e-mail address provided. In this case, your personal data transmitted with the enquiry (in any case your name and your e-mail address) as well as your message and, if applicable, the corresponding subject will be stored.
3.2.1. Purpose of the processing
The processing of this personal data serves us to process the contact and your request.
3.2.2. Legal basis
The legal basis for the processing of this data, which is transmitted in the course of sending an enquiry, is Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR (legitimate interest of us as the responsible party in communicating with the users of our website). If the request is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, the additional legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b) GDPR (fulfilment of a contract or pre-contractual measures for this).
3.2.3. Duration of storage
The above-mentioned data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. For personal data sent by e-mail or the contact form, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation is terminated when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the relevant facts have been conclusively clarified and no contractual relationship results from it.
3.2.4. Possibility of objection
You have the possibility to object to the data processing at any time. The objection should be sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All personal data stored in the course of contacting us will be deleted in this case, unless there are legal retention periods or other legal reasons to the contrary.
3.3. Google Analytics
3.3.0. Description and scope of the processing
Insofar as you have given your consent via our Cookie Consent banner, Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC, is used on this website. The responsible service provider in the EU is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland (“Google“).
We use the function ‘anonymizeIP’ (so-called IP masking): Due to the activation of IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
During your visit to the website, the following data is collected, among other things:
- The pages you visit, your “click path”
- Achievement of “website goals” (conversions)
- Your user behaviour (e.g. clicks, dwell time, bounce rates)
- Your approximate location (region)
- Your IP address (in shortened form)
- Technical information about your browser and the end devices you use (e.g. language setting, screen resolution)
- Your internet service provider
- The referrer URL (via which website/advertising medium you came to this website)
3.3.1. Purpose of the processing
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your anonymous use of the website and compiling reports on website activity. The reports provided by Google Analytics are used to analyse the performance of our website.
3.3.2. Legal basis of the processing
The legal basis for this data processing is your consent, Art.6 para.1 p.1 lit. a) GDPR, which you have given us by clicking on our Cookie Consent banner.
3.3.3. Data recipient
In addition to us, the recipient of the data is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland as a processor. We have concluded an order processing agreement with Google for this purpose.
3.3.4. Transmission to third countries
A transfer of data to the USA cannot be ruled out. Google LLC, based in California, USA, and possibly US authorities or services may access the data stored by Google.
3.3.5. Storage period
The data sent by us and linked to cookies are automatically deleted after 14 months. The deletion of data whose retention period has been reached takes place automatically once a month.
3.3.6. Possibilities of objection
You can revoke your consent at any time with future effect by accessing the cookie settings on our website and changing your settings accordingly.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) by Google, as well as the processing of this data by Google, by
- not giving your consent to the setting of the cookie or
- downloading and installing the browser add-on to deactivate Google Analytics here.
You can also prevent the storage of cookies by configuring your browser software accordingly. However, if you configure your browser to reject all cookies, this may restrict functionality on this and other websites.
3.4. Integration of Google Maps
3.4.0. Description and scope of data processing
We integrate the maps of the “Google Maps” service of the provider Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. In order to make the map material available, technically necessary data is processed by Google for this purpose.
3.4.1. Legal basis
The integration of the Google Maps service is necessary for the needs-based design of our website. This is also our legitimate interest in data processing pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
3.4.2. Further information on data processing
Google LLC is responsible for further data processing. For more information on how Google handles your data, please visit: www.policies.google.com/privacy
3.5. Handling of applicant data
If you send us an application by post, e-mail or other means, we process your associated personal data in order to decide whether to establish an employment relationship. Your data will only be made available within our company to persons who are involved in the decision-making process. If your application is successful, the data you submit will be stored in our data processing systems. If we are unable to make you a job offer, you reject it, withdraw your application or, if applicable, revoke your consent to data processing, we will retain the data you have provided for a maximum of 6 months after the application process has been completed and then delete it. Should we wish to keep your data longer, we would obtain your consent for this.
4. Your Rights
According to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right:
- In accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. This includes the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients of the data, the planned storage period, the origin of your data, as well as about the existence of automated decision-making (profiling);
- Pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, to demand the correction of inaccurate or integration personal data stored by us;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR if you dispute the accuracy of the data; the processing is unlawful and you refuse to erase your data; we no longer need your data but you need it to enforce legal claims; you have objected to the processing as long as it has not yet been determined whether our legitimate grounds outweigh yours.
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller;
- In accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR to revoke any consent you have given us at any time. All you need to do is send us an e-mail message to this effect. This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future. The legality of the data processing carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation;
- in accordance with art. 21 GDPR TO OBJECT TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA. IF YOUR OBJECTION IS DIRECTED AGAINST DIRECT ADVERTISING, WE WILL IMPLEMENT THIS WITHOUT DELAY. IF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA IS BASED ON A LEGITIMATE INTEREST ON OUR PART OR ON THE PART OF A THIRD PARTY AND YOUR OBJECTION IS BASED ON YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION, WE WILL COMPLY WITH IT UNLESS THERE ARE LEGITIMATE GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING WHICH OVERRIDE YOUR INTERESTS OR WE NEED YOUR DATA TO ENFORCE LEGAL CLAIMS.
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. If you believe that we have not sufficiently complied with your rights and our obligations under the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority. The authority responsible for us is the Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision, Promenade 18, D-91522 Ansbach.