The new step-on machine
Why run behind when you can also ride along? The TURNADO 82 scrubber drier with a working width of 82 cm and standing platform makes effective cleaning easier than ever. Equipped with HEFTER‘s sophisticated TURNADO® technology, which allows the suction and scrubbing head to rotate up to 400°, it offers drastically increased performance. The TURNADO 82 combines the manoeuvrability of a compact walk-behind machine with the performance of a large ride-on unit. Thanks to VERMOP‘s smart software solution to support intelligent, professional cleaning, the TURNADO 82 step-on machine is also at home in the digital world and transmits its movement data in real time. And speaking of time, we offer a 10-year guarantee on the stainless steel chassis to ensure long-lasting and sustainable use of the machine.
- Working width of brushes: 820 mm
- Working width vacuum barn: 910 mm
- Total length / height: 1500 mm / 1300 mm
- Clearance width: 600 mm
- Tank volume: 100 l
- Gel battery, maintenance-free: 24 V, 180 Ah
- Working time per battery charge: approx. 2-4 Std.
- Dead weight (including battery and driver): 450 kg
- Theoretical cleaning rate: 4100 m2/h
- Max. driving speed: 6 km/h
- Max. water supply: 8,9 l / min
- Noise level: 72 dB(A) / 65 dB(A) with BlueSave
- Traction motor: 600 Watt
- Brush motor: 3x 190 Watt
- Vacuum motor: 500 Watt.
- Brush diameter: 285 mm
- Brush contact pressure: 1,4 N/cm2
The new TURNADO 82 step-on scrubber drier is expected to be available from Q4-2022.